ScanBalt® MTÜ is Northern Europe’s Leading Accelerator for Inter-regional Cooperation envisioning the region as a Global Hotspot for Health and Bio Economy
ScanBalt is an innovation network that brings together academic and industrial research, university hospitals and non-university research institutions, study centres and highly specialised suppliers in the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical technology sectors from different European countries and regions.
ScanBalt creates value by:
- promoting innovation and business
- fostering inter-regional collaboration
- reducing barriers
- enhancing visibility
- attracting resources
DigitalHealthUptake is happy to join forces with ScanBalt® MTÜ towards achieving our common goals, which are rooted in accelerating (digital) health uptake, fostering matchmaking among demand and supply stakeholders in health and care, offering opportunities for discussion, knowledge exchange and learning among the health and care community in Europe.
DigitalHealthUptake and ScanBalt® MTÜ have agreed to establish a continuous information channel in order to:
- cross-share key dissemination and communication activities with the communities of the two initiatives (website, newsletter, social media, etc.)
- aim to co-organise mutual events or feature the partner initiative as part of own events and speaking opportunities
- specifically promote the DHU Radar as a repository for solutions related to health and care
You can find more information on ScanBalt® MTÜ here: